Full-size and full-weight copy of the legendary sword of the king Leonid. Spartan warriors were armed with this swords and together with their king, went to their last battle against the Persians (the battle of 300 Spartans at Thermopylae). The blade of the sword is made of spring alloy steel and hardened 50 HRC
100% ready to battle
– Blade length 66-67 cm
– The total length of the sword 79-80 cm
– Guard width about 9 cm
– The width of the blade at guard is about 3.5 cm
– The width of the blade at its widest point is about 7.5 cm
– The thickness of the blade at guard about 5 mm
– Sword weight 1500 g
100% Battle ready.There are no weaknesses in the design.The difference from edged weapons
– the lack of sharpening the blade.Blade blunted (edge thickness of 2 mm).
There are no reviews yet.