Europe XIV century
Plates – Spring Steel 65 g
The thickness of the plates is 0.8-1 mm.
Fabric: the outer layer is cloth, the inner layer (for toughness ) is cardura.
The material of the belts is genuine leather.
Weight: 6 – 7.5 kg.
Hardening of plates + 85 €
Different Cover Wool Color + 30 €
Titanium + 210 €
These plates were found during excavations in the town of Kussnach in the canton of Schwyz (Switzerland).
Dr. Gesser’s article describes how archaeologists in the 20s of the 20th century restored the construction of a brigantine from Kussnach using a wire mesh on a manikin. Along the way, it turned out that the plates overlapped each other, that is, they overlapped. The shell consisted of the following plates:
5 horizontal in front with a total length of 46-47 cm with a width of 7-9 cm.
and 4 about the same at the back;
3 vertical ones on top front and back to protect the chest;
2 small shoulder pads.
– A great option for HMB, maneuvers (both light and heavy), role-playing games, cosplay, as well as movies and photo shoots.
– Very comfortable and tightly wraps around the body, almost does not restrict movement, perfectly extinguishes even the strongest blows. It does not require a thick support due to the double overlap of the plates and, as a result, the distribution of the impact over a large area.
– Even if the fabric of the tire was cut by a strong blow to you, you can always sew it up safely, because the edges of the fabric almost do not crumble, which allows you to repair the tear without much effort and some special experience in sewing.
– S – chest size – up to 102 cm, waist size – up to 90 cm.
– M – chest size – 102-107 cm, waist size – 90-96 cm.
– L – chest size – 107-112 cm, waist size – 96-102 cm.
– XL – chest – 112-119 cm, waist – 102-108 cm.
– XXL – chest size – 119-126 cm, waist size – 108-116 cm.
– XXXL – chest size – 126-141 cm, waist size – 116-122 cm.
Dimensional Grid by Height:
1st height – up to 175 cm.
2nd height – over 175 cm.