• Blade length 78-80 cm
• Total length of the sword is 96-98 cm
• Width of the guard about 13 cm
• The width of the blade at the guard about 4 cm
• Blade thickness at the guard about 5 mm
• Blade thickness at the tip about 3 mm
• Mass of the sword 1200-1300 gr
Tempered spring steel. Hardening 50 HRC. Grinding. The hilt of the sword is wrapped in leather. The tip is rounded to 25 mm.
This model provides the opportunity to develop fencing skills of the early Middle Ages.
The design of this sword fits the generally accepted tournament rules.