Due to the fact that now a experienced athlete is working in our friendly team, we can offer models that will be reliable, comfortable and, most importantly, inexpensive compared to other manufacturers.
– A tournament saber has all the same qualities as a sports saber (reliability, absence of permanent deformation and ease of use), but differs from a sports saber mostly by the presence of a fuller on the blade. This makes the blade more flexible, and the saber itself is lighter and more comfortable in balance.
– Also, the tournament saber has some improvements in the handle design, which make it more ergonomic.
– This saber will be appreciated by the majority of competing athletes for its lightness, lack of windage of the blade and ease of control.
– In general, it is a universal tool, both for experienced athletes and for those who have just decided to start practicing HEMA saber and want to purchase a reliable and inexpensive blade with the ability to replace the blade.
– We always have replacement blades for these sabers in stock.
Other features of the new saber
– Long, flexible and strong blade
– Strong wrapped puandare
– Comfortable deep cup-hilt
– Durable, properly curved handle with thumb pad and extra cords
– The handle is completely collapsible with the ability to easily replace the blade
– The guarantee for the saber is 6 months.
– Spring alloy steel, hardened 50 HRC
– Weight – about 850-870 gr
– Total length 100 cm
– Blade length 86 cm
– The width of the blade at the guard is 2.3 cm
– Handle length 14 cm
– Guard width 13 x 17 cm
– Balance point – 8-9 cm from the guard