A Scandinavian rectangular cloak of handmade and natural dyeing in the early Middle Ages. Yellow color.
– A rectangular cloak handmade
– Size 200 x 145cm
– Color – different shades of yellow and orange
– Weave twill-diamond in 4 shafts
– Density of 5/6 threads per square cm
– Weight of one raincoat 2200gram
– VERY DENSE AND WARM
Its peculiarity is that the cloak is rectangular and can be used as a koshma (bedding), and as a blanket.
And by pinning it on your shoulder or chest with a fibula, you will get a very authentic way to stay warm on cold spring or autumn evenings at the festival.