A Scandinavian rectangular cloak of handmade and natural dyeing in the early Middle Ages. Yellow color.
– A rectangular cloak handmade
– Size 200 x 155cm
– Color – different shades of white
– Weave twill-diamond in 4 shafts
– Density of 7/7 threads per square cm
– Weight of one raincoat 1500gram
– The white cloak looks very noble and sophisticated (while it is clean)
Its peculiarity is that the cloak is rectangular and can be used as a koshma (bedding), and as a blanket.
And by pinning it on your shoulder or chest with a fibula, you will get a very authentic way to stay warm on cold spring or autumn evenings at the festival.
There are no reviews yet.