– High quality shafts. The wood of the shaft is beech or larch.
– Selected by weight and rigidity of the shaft.
– The spine is signed on each arrow.
– Shaft diameter 9 mm, length 80 cm.
– Synthetic feathers 4 inches. The shape of the feathers is “shield”. Color combinations can be different and depend on the availability of the desired colors
– Thread winding in two places.
– Synthetic feathers has no historical analogues, but still it has a number of advantages over natural feathers.
– The synthetic feathers is not afraid of water or dirt, does not deform, does not tear and is soft enough not to scratch your hand when you shoot.